For 2022, the awards are being offered in the following categories:
- Outstanding In-House Security Manager/Director
- Outstanding Contract Security Manager/Director
- Outstanding Contract Security Company (Guarding)
- Outstanding Security Consultant
- Outstanding Security Installer/Integrator
- Outstanding New Security Product
- Outstanding Security Partnership
- Outstanding Investigator
- Outstanding Police/Law Enforcement Initiative
- Outstanding Security Officer
- Outstanding Female Security Professional
- Outstanding Young Security Professional
- Lifetime Achievement
There is no charge to enter, and nominations must be submitted by 14th January 2022. Winners will be selected from a list of finalists and presented with their awards at a networking event to be held at the end of April in Auckland.
More information about the New Zealand OSPAs can be found here.